Located on the city fringe strip of one of Brisbane’s busiest road, 1041 Beaudesert Road sits on 2HA of land with 110 metres of frontage to Beaudesert Road. Suitable for a wide range of end users, building comprises: 6,394 sqm of warehouse and office, awning of 1,296 sqm and hardstand of 5,000 sqm.
The property provides drive around access with multiple on-grade roller doors and docks for easy access. The warehouse has limited columns, with a clearance of 6.6m – 7.9m, excellent natural light and the slab is in good condition. The site would make an excellent location for showrooms, bulky goods and any company looking for brand exposure on a large scale.
- Concrete tilt panel warehouse with 6.6 – 7.9m clearance
- On-grade and dock roller doors
- Ample concrete hardstand with undercover awning
- Drive through and around capability
- Separate entry and exit points
- Container set down areas
- Air conditioned office
- Fibre optic internet
- 3 phase power
- Designated parking
- Main road exposure
- Quick access to the M1, M2 and M7
- IN1 Industrial zoned property